Saturday, January 8, 2011

More Color Resources

Angela R McIntyre wrote me that she had researched color schemes, color theory and color wheel sites and tutorials. She was kind enough to share these and to give permission for me to share them on my blog.

Here is her memo. Please send her thanks.



Nancy



--- On Tue, 1/4/11, AMcQuilts@aol.com wrote:


a while back I did some research on color wheels, online color theory classes and tutorials, and color theme generators.


Here are a few sites I found that you all my be interested in:




Color Scheme Designer 3 this is my favorite, and they have upgraded it too!


Multicolr Search Lab - Idée Inc. this is actually to search for images with a predominant color theme, quite useful!




there is SO much on the web, we are very lucky to be able to access so much information right at our fingertips! hope this is helpful to some of you.


1 comment:

  1. Just found out that Judy Coates Perez is teaching a color theory class starting Feb 1.
    Check it out here. http://judyperez.blogspot.com/2011/01/online-color-theory-class-starts.html

    ReplyDelete